“Very bad experience,no updation regarding flight cancellations and delays, travelled on May, didn't get the refund till”
Review of Air India Express

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight got cancelled,didn't get the refund till now.very bad service .no updation regarding flight cancellations and delays.

Date of travel: May 2024

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Literally the worst flight ever. I have travelled with many airlines but air india express was terrible. They didn't clarify the reason of delay of their flight that day and we people were sitting for 2 hours at the airport and 1-1.5 hours inside the flight. That was a connecting flight so those people who were sitting inside the flight asked for water several times but they didn't give the people water bottle, which lead to disturbance inside the flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Pioneer09119663722
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The ground staff at T2 terminal Bangalore were very unreasonable on June 2nd 2024. We had a bad experience and had to go through hassle during check in bags. our check in bags were under weight. They let thru 1 check in bag. Then they told us to weigh carry on bag n laptop bag. which were 2 kgs over. They told us shuffle things from carry on to check in bags. However our check in bags were already passed thru the belt and no way they could get them back. There was unnessarry argument for 1 to 2 kg weight to be shuffled. However the overall weight of baggage were under the accepted threshold. Quite unfriendly n rude behaviour by ground staff people.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The worst airline, they canceled our flight within hours of leaving. Little information, I hope they refund the money. Our itinerary has changed. Don't waste money and time flying on this airline.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was flying from Sharjah to ranchi via delhi. Flight was 1 hr late from sharjah and instead of 8:10 am connecting flight from delhi to ranchi they changed to 4 pm without my concent. My flight landed at 7 am from Sharjah to delhi. Without food...sleep...rest and mental harassment I roamed on delhi terminal 3. My worst experience in my 20 yrs of flying.
I complained to different Air India people but for no help. Even they were denying to take in my check in baggage ...telling come at 3pm. But I lost my cool and shouted at the counter and angrily the person accepted it. Now I am lying on the floor of airport exhausted...😡😡😡

Date of travel: June 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.