“Worst experience with Air India express in my 20 yrs of flying.”
Review of Air India Express

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was flying from Sharjah to ranchi via delhi. Flight was 1 hr late from sharjah and instead of 8:10 am connecting flight from delhi to ranchi they changed to 4 pm without my concent. My flight landed at 7 am from Sharjah to delhi. Without food...sleep...rest and mental harassment I roamed on delhi terminal 3. My worst experience in my 20 yrs of flying.
I complained to different Air India people but for no help. Even they were denying to take in my check in baggage ...telling come at 3pm. But I lost my cool and shouted at the counter and angrily the person accepted it. Now I am lying on the floor of airport exhausted...😡😡😡

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Travel atleast 5-6 times with them and never once have they had punctual flights. The airline is a joke. They will either cancel the flight without informing or keep delaying every single time

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 13 June 2024

Worst airline. Got late more than 3 hours. Airline has to work on their time punctuality behavior. I would not like to recommend

Reviewed 12 June 2024

We had travelled in most of the airlines for business purpose. But i would rate Air India Express to be the airlines with Pathetic customer experience. I have been following up with their customer support since February 2024 to get GST invoice for couple of our journeys. I always get irresponsible answers. Also they don't give any issue number to follow up further. From this June 2024 onwards, I have notified by Travel Desk to NOT BOOK any tickets on Air India Express going forward. They don't even deserve any attention of this negative review even. I would love to give ZERO star. As a customer, i will have to go through all the GST audit issues because of the irresponsibility of Airlines. Very much disappointed.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 11 June 2024

This airlines has the worst customer service and the staff you can ever see or experience.
The flight was delayed by 2 hours 40 minutes and no communication is made..there was no staff present at the airport and all the customer service lines are either busy or not reachable.
If you are in an emergency never ever book this flight. You won't have any other option other than keep waiting for hours and hours with no information

1  Thank Sushmitha S
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.