“Worst experience ever”
Review of Air India Express

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This airlines has the worst customer service and the staff you can ever see or experience.
The flight was delayed by 2 hours 40 minutes and no communication is made..there was no staff present at the airport and all the customer service lines are either busy or not reachable.
If you are in an emergency never ever book this flight. You won't have any other option other than keep waiting for hours and hours with no information

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Sushmitha S

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first flying experience to Dubai was exceptional, largely due to the outstanding service and politeness of the airport team and especially a member of the team - Paraspreet singh,who was very understanding and polite .From accommodating my request for a window seat to their overall warmth and professionalism, they made my journey memorable. They sets a high standard for hospitality and service excellence.

Reviewed 9 June 2024

Excellent service, when I had a medical issue they called the doctor immediately and gave me the first-aid I needed and before the doctor arrived my health improved and I was ok. Even off-duty crew members were on the flight to look after me. I thank all the members of Air India Express from the bottom of my heart.

Date of travel: May 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 9 June 2024

Worst experience ever … They kept delaying the flight , first they made it 1 hour later , again they move it to another 1 hour later then again 1 hour later such ridiculous experience

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 5 June 2024

Worst experience ever,
Baggage crew was so stupid
They took up 1-1.5 hours of my time. Told me to readjust some stuff of my cabin bag to check in bag then after 45 mins told me to readjust my check in bag to cabin bag.

1  Thank Cruiser05380060190
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.