“Excellent service and help full crew”
Review of Air India Express

Reviewed 9 June 2024

Excellent service, when I had a medical issue they called the doctor immediately and gave me the first-aid I needed and before the doctor arrived my health improved and I was ok. Even off-duty crew members were on the flight to look after me. I thank all the members of Air India Express from the bottom of my heart.

Date of travel: May 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 9 June 2024

Worst experience ever … They kept delaying the flight , first they made it 1 hour later , again they move it to another 1 hour later then again 1 hour later such ridiculous experience

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 5 June 2024

Worst experience ever,
Baggage crew was so stupid
They took up 1-1.5 hours of my time. Told me to readjust some stuff of my cabin bag to check in bag then after 45 mins told me to readjust my check in bag to cabin bag.

1  Thank Cruiser05380060190
Reviewed 4 June 2024

Seats were so inconvenient. Hostess on board were so loud and noisy. I was sitting at the very back seat ,staff were talking non stop so loudly , no common sense that it was a mid-night flight and passengers may need some rest. Highly disappointed

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 2 June 2024

One of worst airline I came across through.
Anytime they will cancel the flight.12 hours delayed the flight,without even explanation and some other option

Date of travel: June 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.