“Na”

Reviewed 5 March 2021

Poor service
Not meeting the standards
Trouble causing
Choose some other good flights on this same rate

Date of travel: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (412)

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Have to say this was the worst experience I had among all my travels.
My flight was on 28th feb morning 10.10 from dammam to cochin, as per the issued ticket.
By 27th evening I was ready with my pcr result.
By evening 5.30 we received an email telling the flight was rescheduled and the new timing was 11.55.
Wen we reached at the airport they said we couldn't enter as we were late..
We pleaded, begged argued but no use.
I was travelling alone with my kids.
The ground staff was so adamant, he was rude n was ignorant. He said there was no use. There was no changes in the timing. The flight did not board at 10.10 nor at 11.55 but at 11.00.
We cudnt catch the flight,, the money is not refundable. N no compensation.. And moreover no humanity.
Wat sort of attitude r u having.
Bunch of irritating hooligans.you are answerable for the deed you have done.
Don't expect this will be left like this..

Date of travel: February 2021
1  Thank kesiyas2021
Reviewed 25 February 2021

I think alot of us has heard and read the mulititude of complaints,bad reviews and online trolling of Air India Express.Have you ever wondered,why and how it is still operating?
Right guess,its because of us.
Indians are famous for many things,which include very poor service,incorrigible attitude,egoistic(never understood the reason) and going for cheap products.
Air India Express is clearly marring India's image and yet there is not a single person within the 1.2B who cares and wants to improve its service.If there are still indians who care for India,please do not support Air India Express,we have to work towards its demise and its riddance for good.

DONT FLY AIR INDIA EXPRESS

Date of travel: February 2021
1  Thank N9463OTsandras
Reviewed 10 January 2021

You guys have the worst service ever. Tickets were booked for 2nd Jan with 30 kg luggage and 7kg hand carry. The flight got cancelled and the replacement was with “25kg luggage +7 kg hand carry written on the ticket” but when we went to the airport they said it shows 20kg in the system. It’s your system error that in the ticket it’s mentioned 25. We had to pay for “Extra luggage “. Never flying with express again.

Date of travel: January 2021
1  Thank rehnar2021
Reviewed 30 December 2020

I had booked flight in July 2020 to fly to DXB however the airlines deducted the money twice and didn't even issue a ticket when requested for refunded the call centers disconnect phone on the face saying they cant do anything and the travel agents in offices are utter nonsense. I have lost almost 50k Rupees and upon complaining to the embassy, Air India Express said they they haven't received the money in the first place, whereas the bank has confirmed that the money is deducted, they are big frauds and don't give a damn about customer review, they announce profits everywhere by looting people,,,, wow doing a great job scamming people..... and definitely our law was never for helping common man,,,thankss

Date of travel: July 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank NagmaNaaz
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.