“Never fly with them”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Very rude crew airline he gave me a look like he’s going to punch for no reason and bad behave with small amount of food and not clean and bad taste

Thank you but I’ll rather fly with camel or train or ship but not with this airline

Better respect next time!

Date of travel: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (26,931)

Reviewed 7 September 2021

I have to admit I am a travel snob and refuse to fly low budget airlines. I have to say with no choice, they were not bad and I was surprised. I could not online check in but they were efficient and quick at the airport. Staff were pleasant and this was done well. I managed to get two window seats for both flights as requested. Boarding was again done efficiently and on time. Planes were punctual and staff were all very nice. Luggage came out quickly in London. Transit in Barcelona was quick. Staff were very good at checking all C-19 documents. As a low budet airline, no in-flight entertainment, charging sockets or food. You can purchase food and beverages from a limited but sufficient basic menu. Seats were OK. Tight and not that much leg room. You can't adjust your seat either. Thankfully on one of the flights, I had three seats to myself which made a difference so I could sleep. The other flight was full and very squashed! I have travelled a lot during the pandemic and they are one of the few airlines, that are actually managing the social distancing properly. Better to try and get a front seat as they alight row by row starting from the front! You have to wait ages if you are sitting at the back. I was pleasantly surprised but I am a travel snob. If I do fly them again, it won't be out of choice! Planes could be cleaner!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 6 September 2021

I was about to drop off the luggage, and there was still some checkin time left, but the person who at the desk no matter how she would not let me drop off my luggage. And her attitude was terrible.
I won’t flight with this company anymore. Super bad experience;(

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Couldn't check in online because the machine or whatever kept teeling me that my covid pass was not valid ! I tried more than 6 times !

They then advise to arrive 2H30 hours before the flight what in the hell i am supposed to do if i have another flight before ,

So useless and stressfull

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Spain internal flight @ 13:30, booked Iberia but fulfilled by Vueling. Family of 4 travelling (children 9 & 7). Check in process was complicated as we couldn’t self check in. Exacerbated by unhelpful staff. One of whom decided to take his break without having a replacement to take over. We managed to check in just before the gate closed. Arrived in Malaga to find that 3 of our 4 bags (those containing all our clothes) did not make the journey with us. Along with another two families suffering a similar fate. We registered the loss at the airport where we were told they had located the bag in Barcelona & that they would be sent down to Malaga on the next flight (later that day). Needless to say that wasn’t accurate (they had no idea where the bags were) & we ended up shopping for clothes to get by, the bags were delivered the following afternoon, one of which was damaged beyond repair. I attempted to claim compensation, however Vueling thoughtfully registered all 3 missing bags under the same reference which meant that under their terms we could only claim a total of 50 euros & furthermore they didn’t bear any responsibility for the damaged bag. I eventually claimed under my own travel insurance. Vueling is a company that I would never use again, even if they were the last airline on earth. I would suggest if you have the option you take your business elsewhere, you will undoubtedly be better served.

Date of travel: August 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.