“Onboarding service is too bad”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 6 September 2021

I was about to drop off the luggage, and there was still some checkin time left, but the person who at the desk no matter how she would not let me drop off my luggage. And her attitude was terrible.
I won’t flight with this company anymore. Super bad experience;(

Date of travel: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (27,034)

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Couldn't check in online because the machine or whatever kept teeling me that my covid pass was not valid ! I tried more than 6 times !

They then advise to arrive 2H30 hours before the flight what in the hell i am supposed to do if i have another flight before ,

So useless and stressfull

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Spain internal flight @ 13:30, booked Iberia but fulfilled by Vueling. Family of 4 travelling (children 9 & 7). Check in process was complicated as we couldn’t self check in. Exacerbated by unhelpful staff. One of whom decided to take his break without having a replacement to take over. We managed to check in just before the gate closed. Arrived in Malaga to find that 3 of our 4 bags (those containing all our clothes) did not make the journey with us. Along with another two families suffering a similar fate. We registered the loss at the airport where we were told they had located the bag in Barcelona & that they would be sent down to Malaga on the next flight (later that day). Needless to say that wasn’t accurate (they had no idea where the bags were) & we ended up shopping for clothes to get by, the bags were delivered the following afternoon, one of which was damaged beyond repair. I attempted to claim compensation, however Vueling thoughtfully registered all 3 missing bags under the same reference which meant that under their terms we could only claim a total of 50 euros & furthermore they didn’t bear any responsibility for the damaged bag. I eventually claimed under my own travel insurance. Vueling is a company that I would never use again, even if they were the last airline on earth. I would suggest if you have the option you take your business elsewhere, you will undoubtedly be better served.

Date of travel: August 2021
Reviewed 4 September 2021

Worst Airline hands down; dirty seat and planes, 1000 years old airplanes and sounds like the engine is going to explode. Cheap garbage! Staff is so f*cking rude it’s unacceptable. Was waiting in line for an hourto check in, apparently by the time I got the there the check in was closed and they didn’t announce anything on the speaker. They had the nerve to not issue me a refund and play dumb. Lazy/horrible employee and the management is ever worse. Hope this company goes out of business and all the garbage employeES LOSE THEIR JOBS. WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS ‍♂️

Reviewed 2 September 2021

Vueling flight from Asturias to Barcelona was delayed by 4 hours due to a fault with the plane. As a result I lost my connection to London, and eventually arrived at my destination over 7 hours late. Despite this, Vueling refuses to offer any compensation or explanation of how a fault in one of their planes is beyond their control...in addition, they also lost my luggage in the process, only returned to me 4 days later.
Support for those of us with missed connections was also appalling; cabin crew directed us to their transfer desk at Barcelona airport, which had been closed for months. Eventually we were directed by Airport information to Vueling's offices, and from there to yet another place.

They only send generic emails in response, they dont pick up the phones, they dont provide information on how to make an official complain. Avoid if you can.

Date of travel: August 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank EstherG1776
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.