“Mixed feelings..”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Last week we had a good experience and a bad one. First the good one. We should have taken a flight to Barcelona and then to Malaga. But de flight to Barcelona was delayed more than four hours. At the servicedesk in Amsterdam we could make a new booking to Malaga only one hour later, without cost. Perfect service.
On the way back, we had to wait about three hours, due to technical problems. The information about what was going on was very bad, in fact not at all. On bord afterall slightly an excuse. That could better.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (17,784)

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I bought this flight through British airlines and when I did the check-in online I was a bit confused about the different name on the ticket. When I arrived at Gatwick, I quickly realized that vueling and british airlines are the same. The check -in was smooth, fast and efficient. I asked for "fragile" label for my suitcase, because I had a lot of glass and porcelain things there, but they did not have. The flight was okay, it was during the night, so almost everybody was sleeping and the staff took good care of us. We departed and arrived on time. I really enjoyed the seats - comfortable and spacious. Overall I was pretty happy about this flight and company.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Yes. Worse than Ryanair and that is pretty hard to do! 4.5 hour delay. Really tricky to find how to claim compensation on their website but when you do, you just get a standard circumstances beyond our control response which considering no other airlines had similarly long delays that day is questionable. A voucher for food was given but could only be used at two outlets. One was closed and the other offered just a pizza slice which being Vegan I could not eat. On board finally, no food service and a rude response when we dared to ask. Uncomfortable seats as well. So annoyed we binned our return tickets and booked with BA. Never again.

1  Thank trashedgrant2016
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Very good experience although the flight was delayed due to Air Traffic controllers strike. Staff are well presented in modern smart outfits. Seating was the new lightweight seats which were very comfortable. On board food was fine and well presented. Booked last minute and still got a very good price. Would look them up first if going again.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I was booked to fly from Madrid to Paris on Air France, then a strike day was announced. My travel agent recommended flying with Vueling, an airline I had never heard of.
The gate and boarding were well organized. Seats were more comfortable than I expected. I knew they had food and beverage for purchase but was still surprised when even coffee had to be purchased.
It was only a two hour flight. We took off and landed only about 15 minutes late. I was satisfied with the service and won’t hesitate to use them again.