“Virgin Atlantic what a good way to fly!”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love flying with this airline. The customer service at the checkin desk was lovely and the stewards were helpful. The entertainment available is always good especially the new movies to watch. I usually get through about 4 films. Thanks for another good flight with comfortable seats.

Date of travel: December 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (11,331)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Will always fly Virgin as there service is second to none, fantastic staff where nothing is to much, clean well equipped aircraft with meals you can actually eat and enjoy

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Took off on time and landed early both to and from Orlando. Considering the destination, was pleasantly surprised that the flight wasn't full of kids and, those that were on board were well behaved. Seats were ok and thankfully I didn't have someone in front who wanted to recline for the whole flight. Food was ok although the breakfast was pretty ghastly.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really disappointed, was looking forward to the Virgin experience but let down. Felt like a second rate citizen. If people want 1st class then organise a 1st class flight only. I don't want to be sectioned off with a curtain. I wasn't the only that noticed the way we was treated. I went on a Jet2 flight earlier in the year and we was called by seat numbers not by class.

The flight was cramped food minimal for a 10 hour flight and offered two drinks.

Sorry Virgin you need to have a 're think here. If people can afford 3k more then me for the same flight you can afford to send them in there in little plane

Date of travel: November 2018
2  Thank caren w
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, toddler and I travelled with Virgin as part of our trip to and from NZ. We had two amazing flights. All of the cabin crew were really helpful; they made us feel welcome and went out of their way to ensure our 12 hours on board with our 18 month old was as easy as it could be. As luck would have it, one member of the cabin crew (Stacey) was on both of our flights. She remembered us when we met on the second flight and made all the difference in ensuring we had a memorable and enjoyable flight.

Date of travel: January 2019