“Zero customer service”
Review of Vietnam Airlines

Reviewed 27 April 2024

One of the worst airline experience i have ever experienced. Non cooperative staff at delhi airport, zero customer service.

Reviewed 27 April 2024

I must express my deep disappointment with Vietnam Airlines' customer service, particularly at the Kuala Lumpur airport counters manned by Malay girls. Their demeanor was incredibly mean, lacking the basic courtesy and professionalism expected in the service industry. It's evident they need comprehensive training in customer service etiquette before assuming such roles. Despite this, I must acknowledge the commendable service provided by the cabin crew during my flight. Overall, while the airline's service was satisfactory in the air, the ground experience left much to be desired.

1  Thank houda a
Reviewed 27 April 2024

it's excellent. I'd highly recommend it!!!The seat was normal, kinda comfortable. The inflight entertainment was ok—a wide range of movies and podcasts. The food was the best I've ever eaten on an airline before.

Date of travel: December 2023
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 26 April 2024

Really happy flying with Vietnam airlines.

Always felt safe and well looked after.

Checking in and checking out was as easy as you need it to be.

The food was great and more than enough beverages.

Our flight home was especially smooth.

We even had a special treat from the attendants as we concluded our trip - please see picture.

Thank you all for the opportunity to explore Vietnam.

We’ll be back!

Reviewed 25 April 2024

I would give a zero star if I could. What kind of airlines changes the flight last minute from 8:40 am to 12:35 pm, just 5 minutes under 4 hours so that they wouldn’t have to give customers free cancellation? They deliberately did that. I wish it was them and not Bamboo that went bankrupt. Probably bribed their way to a 4 star with skytrax

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Trammi N
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.