“An great experience on United as always!👍🏻”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 30 November 2023

Yesterday (11-29-23), me and my family flow down to Naples, Florida from Cleveland, Ohio for my 25th birthday getaway. Flight was on time and we left the gate 13 minutes and had to get de iced since it was an 7:05 AM flight. The only thing that I didn’t had on my flight was seatback entertainment screens. But United did had personal device entertainment which was nice, but I still like both on my United flights and we arrived in Fort Myers 14 minutes early. I hope United will have seatback entertainment for my flight back to Cleveland on 12/4/23.

Reviewed 30 November 2023

I usually fly for cheap and mostly use budget airlines so that does affect my perspective. I got the tickets cheap especially considering it was for Thanksgiving. Only one relatively short layover and both flights left on time. More comfortable than I'm used to especially for the price point. The app didn't give me any trouble and made my life easier. The whole trip went without a hitch and I can appreciate that.

Reviewed 30 November 2023

I booked a trip with my wife to Cabo San Lucas -- the day before the flight, United cancelled the flight. I had to spend about 2 hours trying to cancel hotel and transportation bookings. The hotel charged me about $500 for the first night (since our trip wass cancelled) -- and I also lost about $100 in transportation to Denver airport and to hotel in Cabo. When I reached out to United for reimbursement - I was told to call the hotel, get a waiver code, and go to hotels.com to resolve. United said that was the extent of their responsiblity. So I have flown over 2.3 million miles on United over my life -- I am stunned by the lack of response on this issue. Do not use United Vacations ... I am not sure if I will continute to fly on United ... but I guarantee that I will NEVER USE UNITED VACATIONS again ...

Date of travel: October 2023
1  Thank Expedition816755
Reviewed 29 November 2023

The worst airline ever !!!
Their website is insanely annoying, there check in process is the most mentally painful of any airline. The amount of nonsense and time wasted simply checking easily soars pass that of any other airline.
Then to top it all of. We're a party of 7. They scattered us all over the plane. Including my small children. Despite there being other economy seats side by side. Then they charge me $21.00 extra per seat just to move my children closer to us.
Don't even bother trying to call in. You'll never be able to speak to a human being.
If you're traveling ANYWHERE and you have the option choose a different airline.
United is simply pathetic.

Reviewed 28 November 2023

The boarding pass service was poor
Especially pre board advertising for group and poor attention to passengers detail.

Date of travel: November 2023
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.