“Do not use United Vacations”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 30 November 2023

I booked a trip with my wife to Cabo San Lucas -- the day before the flight, United cancelled the flight. I had to spend about 2 hours trying to cancel hotel and transportation bookings. The hotel charged me about $500 for the first night (since our trip wass cancelled) -- and I also lost about $100 in transportation to Denver airport and to hotel in Cabo. When I reached out to United for reimbursement - I was told to call the hotel, get a waiver code, and go to hotels.com to resolve. United said that was the extent of their responsiblity. So I have flown over 2.3 million miles on United over my life -- I am stunned by the lack of response on this issue. Do not use United Vacations ... I am not sure if I will continute to fly on United ... but I guarantee that I will NEVER USE UNITED VACATIONS again ...

Date of travel: October 2023
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Expedition816755

Reviewed 29 November 2023

The worst airline ever !!!
Their website is insanely annoying, there check in process is the most mentally painful of any airline. The amount of nonsense and time wasted simply checking easily soars pass that of any other airline.
Then to top it all of. We're a party of 7. They scattered us all over the plane. Including my small children. Despite there being other economy seats side by side. Then they charge me $21.00 extra per seat just to move my children closer to us.
Don't even bother trying to call in. You'll never be able to speak to a human being.
If you're traveling ANYWHERE and you have the option choose a different airline.
United is simply pathetic.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 28 November 2023

The boarding pass service was poor
Especially pre board advertising for group and poor attention to passengers detail.

Reviewed 28 November 2023

I spent a 1000 dollars and united wouldn't let me on despite me begging and pleading. Ghana, horrible country didn't help on the matter. And so you will have a terrible time with united

Reviewed 28 November 2023

Tried to have a drink during the fight and they can’t take payment unless you have the app and upload a card BEFORE you fly.

1  Thank Srsmo
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.