“CHOOSE A DIFFERENT AIRLINE !!!!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 29 November 2023

The worst airline ever !!!
Their website is insanely annoying, there check in process is the most mentally painful of any airline. The amount of nonsense and time wasted simply checking easily soars pass that of any other airline.
Then to top it all of. We're a party of 7. They scattered us all over the plane. Including my small children. Despite there being other economy seats side by side. Then they charge me $21.00 extra per seat just to move my children closer to us.
Don't even bother trying to call in. You'll never be able to speak to a human being.
If you're traveling ANYWHERE and you have the option choose a different airline.
United is simply pathetic.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 28 November 2023

The boarding pass service was poor
Especially pre board advertising for group and poor attention to passengers detail.

Reviewed 28 November 2023

I spent a 1000 dollars and united wouldn't let me on despite me begging and pleading. Ghana, horrible country didn't help on the matter. And so you will have a terrible time with united

Reviewed 28 November 2023

Tried to have a drink during the fight and they can’t take payment unless you have the app and upload a card BEFORE you fly.

1  Thank Srsmo
Reviewed 28 November 2023

After the way Philadelphia United staff talked to passengers I will never give them another dime. Not specifically me but there was a bit of that. Everyone I heard scolded customers and was very disrespectful

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.