“Good short flight - left on time , arrived on time”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 25 January 2020

We fly from Denver to Bozeman on an early morning flight which was very full. Although there was a long queue to check in it was well managed by United Ground staff and we checked in and added our bags over within about 10 minutes. The flight was operated on an Airbus 320. The boarding was pretty well managed in groups and we left and arrived on time which is what you really want in a flight. The flight itself took just over 90 minutes and the cabin crew managed to hand out complimentary soft drinks and snacks in that time. Baggage was delivered pretty quickly at Bozeman Airport. My only observation was that the cabin crew looked so bored that they all wished they were somewhere else.

2  Thank stonellas

Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

Comfortable, easy, on time flight. Eunice, the head flight attendant, did a beautiful job, as did her staff. Even when challenged by a difficult traveler, she responded calmly and seamlessly. Thanks!

2  Thank heluvagy
Reviewed 25 January 2020

I had booked a round trip to go and come back in the same day. Not knowing what time I would finish my meeting a booked a return flight for that 7 that evening. I found myself back at the airport by 3:30. I had received a notice on the United app that the flight was oversold and offered money and a hotel if I would take a flight the next morning. There was a flight leaving at 4:45 that afternoon so I ask if there was a seat available. There was and I was offered the opportunity for $75.00 to change my flight the earlier one. I pointed out to the United agent Beth that I should not have to pay the fee in that the airline stood to gain a seat on a overbooked flight and would not have to pay for someone to stay the night. She agreed and took my
request to her supervisor. Long story short I got on the earlier flight without paying the 75 bucks and someone got to go home that evening that otherwise would not.

Well Done to Beth

2  Thank R5443ASjimb
Reviewed 25 January 2020

The service was exceptional for this flight. Every request we had was met very quickly, and the stewards were always friendly and didn't;t tire of requests. What surprised us was there was only paneer as the alternative to meat for lunch. The chicken dish was good but my companion is vegan and couldn't eat it. When the person in fromt of us put back the seat, it was difficult to get out of mine to get to the aisle.

• In-flight Entertainment
2  Thank Carole S
Reviewed 24 January 2020

Flight from Newark, NJ to Las Vegas. Left on time, no delays. Flight was full, but was fine. Flight attendants were nice, friendly & helpful. Had some trouble with the entertainment and my headphones would not work when plugged in, but was not a big deal to me. I was able to use my phone instead of the seat back entertainment. Flight got there earlier than expected.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
2  Thank Jessy P
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.