“Standard domestic flight”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Standard domestic carrier service. Warm muffin and coffee from Vegas to Frisco.
Must take the 6am flight because all the others are LATE departing

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,408)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

United offers good non-stop service between Shannon and Newark on a daily basis. Best class to fly is economy plus which gives you roomier seats with lots of legroom and priority boarding.Fares could be cheaper but at least include checked baggage and meals.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I will take partial responsibility for this bad review because I should have looked better when I booked this flight for myself and my son. What I did not notice was the layover time between flights. It literally only gave us LESS than 30 minutes for a layover and if anyone has been in the Chicago airport, it is huge!

After having an extremely uncomfortable flight, of course our flight was late15 minutes, and we were stuck literally in the last row of the plane, taking almost 15 more minutes to get off the plane. They made no announcement if they would try and hold the connecting flight, and our new gate was not listed on the original boarding pass. Luckily I was able to google it to find out what gate we were supposed to go to since there wasn't anybody there to tell us when we finally got off the plane. Our arrival gate was clear across the airport from our departure gate. After sprinting to the new gate as fast as we could, the gate attendant informed us we barely made it, and I tried to explain about the other plane being late and he snarkly replied that 2 others from our flight made it. Duh, do you think it was because they were in the front of the plane?

Several people have commented how rude and uninterested the employees are (true), but I actually do not blame them. If the higher ups of United couldn't care less about passengers, what makes us think they treat their employees any better? If United has cut out just about every comfort for most passengers, do you think they give their employees any more?

If as many extremely late, or cancelled, flights they continually have EVERY DAY is aggravating for us, can you imagine being a United employee having to literally deal with hundreds of upset people every day? While I don't enjoy being snapped at or not helped at all, I can't imagine having to be the person dealing with it daily. I hold UA higher management responsible for what they have reduced this airline, and their employees, to.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

United Airlines has a good safety record and their employees are well trained, so I feel confident flying with them. The crew members are professional and friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Free - free wifi and freer legs! Wifi was on a trial basis for United while they worked out the kinks! Leg room was better on this airline than others we have recenlly flown. Seating was comfortable and the plane was really clean in appearance. Friendly service was provided, especially to those with children, which I'm sure alleviated the concerns of others. On time and comfy -what more could we want?