“Some Good Some Typical”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 22 September 2018

No airline makes travel enjoyable. They have all become cattle cars and flying United you know to stay in line or they may beat you up! Out of Detroit we all lined up in 5 lines like cattle - but this actually made boarding fast (So I read they are stopping this method). Once on I found that the seat pitch seemed better than what I'm used to on Delta. A plus for a tall guy. To little overhead space - too small to get an allowed size bag in efficiently. Flights were on time. WIFI was spotty to get started for the entertainment.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,341)

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Upon arriving at the United terminal to check in we were greeted by very long lines. There were very few employees to begin with and none of them were doing anything to help the customers. All the kiosk were locking up and freezing when everyone got to the same point. After 35-40 minutes of dealing with this I went to the desk where everyone was just standing around doing nothing. I finally was acknowledged by someone and told them the problem. The lady, Nancy, was very rude and told me I just did not know how to operate the machine. She proceeded to lead me back to the kiosk and start back through the process, at this time I again told her all the machines would freeze up at the same point. She rudely told me she did this 13 hrs a day and would get it to work. I was glad to see the kiosk freeze up on her at the same point as it did with me before. She finally went to the desk and checked my luggage after being there almost an hour. Complete incompetence on the part of United Airlines and their Denver staff.

1  Thank ccotton2016
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

United, I’m on flight UA6272 with the rudest 1st class flight attendant I’ve ever experienced. This flight was delayed 2 hours. We sat on the plane. She didn’t once check on us. She didn’t offer water. She didn’t offer a snack. Before the flight took off, I asked for her assistance because I was late to take my medication due to the delay. She pointed one finger at me and said to wait a minute. She never came. Later, I rang my call bell for assistance because I was starting to feel extremely sick. She did come that time. I told her I needed a drink because I am late to take my medication. She cut me off while speaking to say that she was going to offer everyone a drink and to wait again. Note: this is AFTER I told her I needed to take medication. I waited another 15 minutes before I ever got a drink. This is very poor service in any class on the flight and worse that this is what United 1st class service offers. Also, the plugs for charging phones don’t work. We on board were told “just hold them into the plug because they don’t work otherwise”. Also, it’s freezing on this flight! Where are the blankets?

1  Thank kiagriffin1
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Payed extra money to fly premium economy , extra leg room , it was a 10 hour flight , had a meal quiet quickly and then was left for 7 hours with only water , not impressed , the flight was only 30% sold , so I could of had extra leg room in the cheap seats , the staff were miserable and never smiled once, fly with another airline if possible x

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We were all set to head out for a beautiful fall vacation to Colorado but couldn't get off the ground in Little Rock. We boarded on time but after 20 minutes sitting on the plane we had to get back off. A fuse was out on one of the radios and we had to wait over 5 hours for one to be flown in from another location.