“Flight Delays”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were all set to head out for a beautiful fall vacation to Colorado but couldn't get off the ground in Little Rock. We boarded on time but after 20 minutes sitting on the plane we had to get back off. A fuse was out on one of the radios and we had to wait over 5 hours for one to be flown in from another location.

Write a ReviewReviews (33,750)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Working with United trying to get out of Hawaii before hurricane Lane was a trial. The gate agent in Maui messed up my original reservation which resulted in my not having a seat. I ended up having to purchase a ticket on Hawaiian Airlines to get to Hilo to catch a flight. Fly Hawaiian Airlines if you go to Hawaii!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The new boarding procedure seemed to help the process go smoother. Our pilots did a gteat job and we arrived home earlier than scheduled. I was able to pick a window seat for my husband and he really enjoyed the scenery leaving Las Vegas.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our plane arrived on time and the new boarding procedure seemed to help alleviate some of the congestion. The plane was clean and the flight attendants were nice and friendly. This was my husband's first flight and he enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Give it a 3.5 stars. I got a priority pass status throw chase United card. I thought let's buy a basic economy seating. With United card I was able to carry on my luggage. Without that I would be in group 4 or 5 boarding and wouldn't be able to carry on my luggage. The plane I was on was Airbus 319. Newer model with 35 rows seatings. Each row with 6 seating across. The seat cushion is about 1.5 inches thick. I had the last row to myself. The seats barely reclines. Honestly, I would pay 30 to 40 bucks more to get the regular economy round trip seats.