“Flight from United Airlines”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My flight from United Airlines was decent. I didn't experience any problems during my flight but the legroom space.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,703)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The return flight was on time but the food service was pitiful. We had the same food on this return flight as we had on the flight to London several days before. Choice of some kind of Pasta and thai chicken. I had the chicken on the way to Heathrow and it was barely edible. I had the past this time and it was better-but it was not what I would call good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Planes were older but the flight attendants were nice. No movies but you could us your electronic devises to watch movies or television programs.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The airline has perfected all its services through its operating experience. Myself anomy wife have flown First Class across the Atlantic. Once I had the good fortune to sit next to Zubin Mehta.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

flights was on time coming and going excellent service plenty of leg room luggage came on time no delays at all.