“Foof service”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 21 September 2018

The return flight was on time but the food service was pitiful. We had the same food on this return flight as we had on the flight to London several days before. Choice of some kind of Pasta and thai chicken. I had the chicken on the way to Heathrow and it was barely edible. I had the past this time and it was better-but it was not what I would call good.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (36,167)

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Planes were older but the flight attendants were nice. No movies but you could us your electronic devises to watch movies or television programs.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

The airline has perfected all its services through its operating experience. Myself anomy wife have flown First Class across the Atlantic. Once I had the good fortune to sit next to Zubin Mehta.

Date of travel: October 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2018

flights was on time coming and going excellent service plenty of leg room luggage came on time no delays at all.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I was seated in row 22, aisle seat and was fortunate to have vacant seat next to me. It’s next best benefit to flying first class. With economy plus I also had the benefit of extra legroom. For once the Cabin temperature was just right. On my last 6/8/10 flights I’ve had blanket round my legs and around my shoulders, if I could obtain second blanket. I kook around the aircraft and see so many passengers in similar fashion. Cabin crew are moving around and don’t feel it. They are cozy in kitchen area most of the time and suit themselves

Date of travel: September 2018