“Vacation.”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Excellent fly. Visit Orlando Universal Studios and restaurants, Florida mall and other places. Awesome all.

Date of travel: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (23,222)

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Billed as a no frills on, drinks, seat, etc. I paid $68 extra for 4 seats thinking I was getting all the way to St. Martin. Well guess what? On the connecting flight I was told I had to pay again. I only paid for one hour from Tpa to Ft. Lauderdale. The 4+ hr flt. to St. Martin was not included. Who does this? Spirit. The plane is small, the seats small and no free water even. By the time you add all the extras up you might as well get on a real airline like American. The one we flew back on. No comparison. I would never choose this airline, EVER. We travel a lot but not like this trip. Save yourself and fly with another airline who doesn't rip you off. Staff no help either. Its like a cattle run.

Date of travel: August 2021
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Travelgrandma2017
Reviewed 6 September 2021

Everybody's had one. You know what I'm talking about. One of those days when nothing goes right. Well this happens in life, nothing you do seems to work out. This happened to me yesterday when I was trying to get on the flight with my fiance who is 8 months pregnant. Everything we did in everywhere we went it just seemed like the world was against. Can you buy tickets to fly to go see your family you think that the company you choose would be for you getting to where you want to go. All too often though this is exactly the opposite. I was on my way to the airport when I lost my wallet. I had to double back to try to get it and that made me run a little bit late for my flight. When I got there at 40 minutes to catch the flight and they told me that that wasn't enough time. So they booked me for a new flight which cost me $200 extra. I understand I lost my wallet oh, and I was late. The $200 for the penalty I was cool with paying. What I didn't understand and what I would come to understand later is that I wasn't cool with I was being pulled by TSA and again being delayed to get to my flight. What I'm Super not cool with, is that I arrived at the terminal to get on the plane with 10 minutes left and the door was shut and they wouldn't allow me to get on my plane. Not only that they took my luggage and flew it all the way to Las Vegas while Leaving Me In St Louis with my pregnant fiance. When asked if we could get some help for the place to stay due to the fact that a good portion of our money within our luggage we were told no. By the service desk people and also by the call center that we called. So I want everybody to understand as long as you don't have a bad day at all spirit is probably the way to go. But if you are anything like me in there always seems to be one or two things that go wrong in your travels oh, something you have to overcome. Just know that Spirit Airlines are going to do as little as they can to help you get there or to accommodate you threw the hard time you're going to Endor.

1  Thank N8544IBjasonm
Reviewed 6 September 2021

We really enjoyed our flight from Orlando to Dallas on Spirit Airlines. The plane was so clean and the seats were very comfortable. Even with the add on fees the flight cost was still cheaper than other airlines with last minute arrangements. We will definitely fly Spirit again!

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Was a pleasurable flight....courteous, helpful flight attendants. I had a great time. I would recommend Spirit Airlines to everyone. Thanks PFD

Date of travel: September 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.