“Good airlines”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

We mostly use Southwest due to the points that my wife and I have. Most flights are on time but as with all the other airlines they can have delays and/or cancellations. We travel with a motorized wheelchair for my wife, we’ve had no problems until this last flight. When we arrived at Fort Myers her chair was totally damaged (it’s value is over $2300.) The airlines took responsibility for the damage since it was inspected in Philadelphia by one of their staff. We are thankful that they have replaced it with a new one and have provided my wife with a loaner until her new chair arrives. Overall I like Southwest.

2  Thank Francis X R

Reviewed 11 December 2019

We frequently fly Southwest for our family travel and always feel the flight is a good value. One of the big pluses is the two bags fly free, this saves us $50-70 each leg. Lots of people feel the no assigned seating is bad but most of the time we are able to select good seats that are not at the back of the plane or even single center seats. We also find that SWA flight attendants are friendlier than most other airlines, on average.

1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 10 December 2019

Bag drop was uneventful, going through security pretty smooth, over all airport was good. Boarding flight smooth, drinks & snack fine, waiting on bags always a slight delay. Traveling during high season ok

1  Thank GayleP866
Reviewed 10 December 2019

As usual the flight to and from Boston was very good. No delays. Early flights so almost every one was asleep. Can't say any more than service was very good.

Date of travel: December 2019
2  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed 10 December 2019

I always fly Southwest. I only wish I could upgrade to a first class situation. For my leg room. I enjoy the rewards program and how there are no black out periods.

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank ginahise
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.