“Southwest Airlines”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

Took a quick trip to Ft Myers Florida on Southwest Airlines and, as always, the flight was on time and the attendants were great. I always fly Southwest unless they do not service the area. Side note: Indianapolis and Fort Myers airports are so easy to find your way around, clean and the baggage is quick to arrive.

1  Thank Mac22644

Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

Great as always and you get two bags. The only thing I wish is that all of the plans have USB chargers and that the snacks were better. I feel like there used to be more variety. The Ritz cheese crackers and the pretzels are terrible. I don’t know who decided on that snack. I feel like you can always win with potato chips or those maple cookies. Lol I like peanuts too but, almonds or cashews would be awesome! If it’s allowed.

2  Thank Katie R
Reviewed 16 November 2019

Flying is no longer enjoyable. The best you can expect is a good price and on time. Southwest gives that.

Date of travel: October 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank gregr_11
Reviewed 16 November 2019

2 Checked bags fly free, why would you ever carry on??? Okay, you do not want to what for your bags at your destination... but you get to decompress and relax before going again... take the time... boarding is so much less hectic if you do not have bags carry on...

Date of travel: May 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank tmckenzi
Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

Southwest Airlines can’t be beat compared to other airlines. Having tried different airlines over the years nothing comes close to the service Southwest offers to their customers. There are no tacked on fees for baggage, seating, and my experience is they are always on time. The staff is superb to other airlines, fast, efficient and friendly. I have yet to encounter in years of flying anything but exceptional service. They rate number 1 for me when choosing an airline.

2  Thank gerri g
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.