“Despite weather problems, cheerful customer service”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 16 November 2019

Winter weather in the Midwest was causing delays and cancellations all over the country. Passengers were understandably anxious. I had a connection I wasn’t sure to make in Nashville, which meant I wouldn’t have gotten home to RDU until the next day. I double checked flights the following day and looked up hotels near the Nashville airport and stayed calm. I overheard many conversations between concerned passengers and customer service team members which kept the atmosphere on a much calmer level. I’d like to express my appreciation to those team members who smiled through the tough times!

1  Thank Susan M

Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

Flew from phoenix to Charleston. No direct flight so we had to change planes both directions. Flights were good, they were on time and we received all of our luggage. No complaints with southwest airlines. I will fly them again

1  Thank rick s
Reviewed 16 November 2019

I love SW! every flight on time, with professional, kind, and humane flight attendants! often, easy to check in... but we were in a little weird room to line up in Corpus! but all in all, I"m a fan!

1  Thank skrobert2019
Reviewed 16 November 2019

Southwest provides great service with staff that makes your experience enjoyable. I highly recommend flying Southwest whenever you can if you are looking for affordable, on time and convenient travel

Date of travel: October 2019
2  Thank dbstuart
Reviewed 16 November 2019 via mobile

Spent over 2 hours trying to figure out how to access my boarding pass on my phone! RIDICULOUS!
They state that it’s “easy”, but forgive me for giving up after never figuring it out.
Had to call SW Airline help number only to be left on hold for yet another 15 minutes or so. Spent 29.5 minutes talking to a lady that was very curt, certainly not understanding, only to be even more confused!
If SW Airlines are trying to piss off their customers, they have succeeded beyond description!!!
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

6  Thank dbauman9
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.