“Consistant Flights”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good round trip flights. Southwest Airlines is consistent both in service and being on time. They o not charge for checked luggage (up to two bags).

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (31,102)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I bought a fun fare for $247 one-way. There was a time I could go to Europe on a round-trip ticket for $300. But I choose to go with Southwest and not a cheaper airline because of the excellent service, the friendliness and kindness of all their employees.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just to be clear, Southwest did nothing wrong. Service was fine, snacks were OK, luggage got there with us. But ever since 9/11, air travel is no fun and we try to avoid it if at all possible. I could go on about the mental midgets who work for TSA, but there's no purpose. Typically, we find that Southwest gets us where we want to go for a little less than the others, without charging extra for baggage. Therefore, we almost always fly SW.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love Southwest. My first not so positive experience came on a recent flight from Denver to Cancun. I had already entered our passport information weeks ago, but when the time came to check in, we had to do it again. This cost us a lot of time and we ended up being B48 and B49. We were offered the chance to buy into the A boarding for $80 and we declined and took our chances. Huge mistake. When we boarded people were saving seats all over the plane and there was no two together. We ended up totally separated. I have terrible anxiety when it comes to flying and the flight attended rolled her eyes and told me to get over it when I started to cry. I had nothing with me, no headphones, no food because we had packed into one carry on. Thank goodness, a single traveler seated next to my husband offered to switch so I could sit with him.

So lesson learned - if you want to ensure your seated next to your travel partner buy into the A group and save a seat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

SW is always on time never cancels is easy to board and is electronic wrt boarding passes and the connecting flight is always in the same terminal next to the gate you just got off. What's not to like? Also 200 bucks roundtrip. They (SWA) have it down folks.

Date of travel: October 2018