“To Vegas for NHRA”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As always, great service and friendly staff on the ground and in the air. I can't remember the last time I flew another airline - they're always my first choice. I do this trip twice a year for the NHRA races and look forward to more!

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (31,104)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flight was on time, attendants were professional and friendly. Newer airplane , clean. Both to and from our destinations were very good. Thank you from both my wife and I on a job well done . See you soon for another adventure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had used southwest on numerous occasion and never had any problem but things changed this week. I had ticket from Nashville, TN , Transfer to Atlanta and finally Washington Reagan and on 11/13/ 2018. The flight from Nashville got delayed so we have to rush on Atlanta to board flight to DC. When i was about to board the plane to DC from Atlanta i had one carry on suitcase with me. The Southwest staff said the plane is full so there is no room for that suitcase. They checked the Suitcase and told me to get it from baggage claim at DC.
When the suitcase arrived on DC it was Damaged . The backside of suitcase was totally cracked , i cannot used it any more. There were items inside which were damaged too. I filed the incident report on DC and southwest staff said someone will call me in 24 to 48 hrs . I kept waiting for the call, no one called. Finally i called the baggage claim on Wednesday and was totally shocked from their response. Southwest says it doesnot have any liability for the loss. The staff was very rude. She was not listening to me and was interrupting on multiple occasions. I had to request her to listen to me . They asked me to provide the Original purchase receipt. This suitcase was gift from my dad, i don't have receipt , So l am emotionally attached to it. To make matter worse , southwest has closed the claim without even contacting me.
I frequently fly due to my work and will NEVER EVER USE SOUTHWEST ANY MORE. THEIR SERVICE SUCKS.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always try to book on Southwest if the flight times are accommodating. I like their boarding process and open seating. I have found that SW will hold up a flight if they have a connecting flight that is delayed. They go out of their way to get you where you need to go.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I like the way the do business. No nonsense, polite personnel. Being able to change and 1 free bag is big. We usually carry on, but on this trip checked 2 bags. Wonderful!!!!!

Date of travel: October 2018