“Las Vegas Trip”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We got what we paid for. Simple cheap flight. Wonderful flight attendents, nothing extravagant, just comfortable flight

Write a ReviewReviews (29,832)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

LOVE flying Southwest. Have never had issues. 2 free bags -- can't beat it! No big deal to check in 24 hours prior to for seat assignment. Staff/crew are always so friendly. Always our first choice!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Love Southwest!!! They are the best. No extra charge for bags either. Love that about them. They are pretty much on time from PVD to MCO. Go SOUTHWEST...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It had been many years since I last traveled on Southwest Airlines. I met up with a group of 9 others in Ft. Lauderdale for a 10 day photo workshop in Cuba. Southwest was the option the tour leader chose for our flight. It was a smooth and easy flight taking approximately an hour to fly to Havana. The staff was friendly, check in was easy and the flight was on schedule. I would highly recommend Southwest and would fly it again! Moosie traveled for free! Very pleasant experience and there are NO fees for baggage (or the moose). I was able to take an extra bag for give away items during my stay in Cuba. Awesome experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great flight from Oakland to Atlanta and on our return flight. I was disappointed SW stopped giving peanuts as an option since everything else is wheat/corn and I cannot eat grains. The coffee was good and as for the pilot/stewardesses we were pleased with all the staff.