“If I Have a Choice - I always fly Southwest Airlines!”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a 1 stop (in Tampa FL) no transfer (airplane) flight. Coming back home it was 1 stop in Chicago. It is always easy to travel with Southwest. The flight to get to Buffalo did not have their WiFI working on the plane. When it works, it is at no charge. Most of my flights are on Southwest, and so far, we have not had any problems. We have found them to be very consumer friendly!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,940)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The employees are generally good to excellent as are the planes, which are newer. The problem here was confusion on boarding. There were several passengers that used real or imagined ailments to con their way on first . It seems these people could have been screened a little more carefully.
I paid extra to board early in hopes of an exit row seat- surprised to find them all occupied- some with the people who made it on earlier.
Other airlines are much more careful with screening- Southwest should consider tightening up their policy here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always great customer service when you call. I love how you can change your flight any time without a penalty and they will just charge you the difference if the new flight is more. Also, if you find that the flight you reserved has gone down in price, they will credit you the amount toward a future flight!! Also, 2 free checked bags. Very friendly and professional flight attendants. They went the extra mile helping 2 passengers who were sick on board. I like that they offer non stop flights to many locations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This airline is excellent with more legroom,the cleanest
jets and restrooms and obviously very happy employes.
As a former executive in the cruise industry most airlines
could learn from Southwest..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

OMG...Way TOO HOT on the plane!!! Both flights I took to Charleston were awful. The temp on the plane was hot, the ac system wasn’t working properly. I was ill for both legs of my trip, just too hot. The fligh attendants were the slowest I have ever seen in just getting drinks out! Beyond anything I have seen. I expect better service from SW. Disappointed that they would fly a plane that didn’t have the ac working properly. I asked for a refund, but of course that didn’t happen. Instead they gave a $75 voucher which I probably will not use.