“Last of Summer Getaway!”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Southwest Airlines has always proved to be easy to book, on time, and provide friendly service. This Farewell to Summer trip was no exception! From booking relatively late, adding Early Bird Boarding our trip was great! I use Southwest whenever possible. Love that all of my costs are up-front since I am always on a budget. Their Early Bird Boarding is great for being able to chose your seat and traveling together. Southwest isn't fancy but it isn't shabby. Always my first choice!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (30,697)

Reviewed 23 September 2018

During the recent thunderstorms causing IROPS for the station the Customer Service Agent and Customer Service Supervisor went above and beyond to ensure my bag was moved when I changed flights with only a few minutes to spare. Rather than having to spend the night in another location.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

The flight started well with a freindly crew and new plane. The actual flight went well even landing ahead of schedule. The real problems was when I landed in Indianapolis. Upon landing I discovered my bag had been ripped significantly. So I proceeded to the baggage area to file a claim. Upon doing so, the Service Representative and the Manager gave me three terrible options. Ordering a lesser bag with a lower value, cashing out a an insanely low price or a travel voucher. On top of this policy is to take the bag and to remove contents to another bag. This policy is crazy. The last thing you want to do after a day of flying to empty your bags in the middle of an airport. I have flown three different airline to both west and east routes and this by far was the worst experience. I would not recommend Southwest to anyone.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

I'm with everyone else. I fly because of the baggage rules. Not only do I get the two free but I also get the carry on last min baggage put below if needed. The crew and flight attendants are happy and some are even full of Jokes. I hate flying in general, they see my anxiety and always ask if there is anything I need. I don't fly often but when I can, I choose Southwest.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

We took advantage of the $69 fair - direct flight from Tampa to Las Vegas - Wow!! Awesome way to travel - great flight, pretty good service and ok seats....note to self bring a pillow to sit on next time.