“Great Flight!”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I went to LA to see my son in April. She has some medical issues, so they let us board first and sit in first row. It was a wonderful. Everything went very well. Everyone very kind and helpful!

Write a ReviewReviews (29,870)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We fly Southwest whenever possible. We love the open seating and 2 free bags. Staff are always pleasant and efficient. We like to take our golf clubs on vacation and appreciate the fact that they can be flown free as our second bag.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Another wonderful flight with Southwest. They are always my first choice in airlines. For Transparency, Friendliness and no charge for up to 2 50# check ins. Wish they flew everywhere I fly but they are expanding there fly routes now flying to Costa Rica and soon will be flying to Hawaii.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I have flown several airlines. The consistently decent service we have received from Southwest keeps us using them. This flight was particularly fun. One of the flight attendants was from Oklahoma and she had the sweetest accent! I ended up clear in the back and she was just awesome. Really tried to extend the service even more for those of us taking up the rear

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After I recently flew United Air, I really appreciate Southwest. Easy boarding, two pieces of luggage, but most important, the friendliest employees!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Value for money