“Made my son happy ”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

My family took a flight from San Diego to San Francisco. It arrived 20min early which is a plus. They do not have any TVs for entertainment but if you have a mobile device they do have a southwest portal for you to watch tv shows or you can pay to use Wi-Fi which was $8. Just remember to bring a portable battery pack to charge your phone or iPad. They made my son very happy at the end by letting him see the cockpit and actually let him sit on the pilot seat. Thank you very much Southwest

1  Thank fvillota1222
Write a ReviewReviews (30,647)

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Round trip to and from Tampa on direct flights for some time in the White Mountains, visiting friends and picking up granddaughter from camp. Smooth flight with 3 seats for the two of us! Always a + when this happens. Early arrival! Return flight uneventful with early arrival and baggage right there when we got to carousel. Love this airline✈

1  Thank Doreen-Cliff
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I usually always travel Southwest for a couple different reasons: they're pretty much always on time, you don't have to pay a fare for the two luggages you may be taking and the prices are reasonable for the most part - oh, and they give free snacks on the flight no matter how short the flight is. However, even though turbulence happens no matter what airline you're on, they can improve making announcements and keeping passengers in the loop, especially when the turbulence is happening for an extended period. The other thing I don't like is that their landings are EXTREMELY rough! It's supposed to be a smooth landing but sheesh! Also, you have to pay $8 if you want WIFI and it's only for one device. In any event, I will more than likely book with them again, especially if the fare is cheap.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

This was my first SW Airlines trip, the flight out was not fun as I didn't know to check in and choose my seats 24 hours ahead. So I checked in at the airport and boarded last,,,the very last!! My husband and I didn't get to sit together and I sat between two absolutely huge men,,,,tight fit!! I did like that I didn't get nickeled and dimed to death like some cut-rate airlines and there was actual room for my bags!! The way home was great because we understood the set up, still didn't check in online, just paid and extra $50 each and got seated first!! Well,,,,we were actually second,,,but it was great!! I will fly SW again!

Southwest has a Non Stopp flight to and From Phx to Indianapolis, which suits a
Us just fine. Both flights were on time. It always amazes me at how fast they board their Airplanes, with their numbered system, Don’t know why other Airlines don’t use this system. Flight attendants always seem happy with there Jobs and it shows with their great service. When I fly I always check Southwest pricing before looking at other Airlines. If you are a member of their FF Club, they have a No Blackout Service if there is a seat you can use your points or cash.