“Easy Peasy !!”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 21 August 2018

This was my first SW Airlines trip, the flight out was not fun as I didn't know to check in and choose my seats 24 hours ahead. So I checked in at the airport and boarded last,,,the very last!! My husband and I didn't get to sit together and I sat between two absolutely huge men,,,,tight fit!! I did like that I didn't get nickeled and dimed to death like some cut-rate airlines and there was actual room for my bags!! The way home was great because we understood the set up, still didn't check in online, just paid and extra $50 each and got seated first!! Well,,,,we were actually second,,,but it was great!! I will fly SW again!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (30,698)

Southwest has a Non Stopp flight to and From Phx to Indianapolis, which suits a
Us just fine. Both flights were on time. It always amazes me at how fast they board their Airplanes, with their numbered system, Don’t know why other Airlines don’t use this system. Flight attendants always seem happy with there Jobs and it shows with their great service. When I fly I always check Southwest pricing before looking at other Airlines. If you are a member of their FF Club, they have a No Blackout Service if there is a seat you can use your points or cash.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I paid for early boarding and for me it was worth not having to worry about anything. Even got a free drink and great service and MY choice of seats and a direct flight.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I travel frequently. In fact i am actually a skymiles member with Delta but would rather fly SWA for the following reasons.
1. Southwest has a 2 tier program. Regular and premium. They don’t make changes seems like every year making it harder to reach the tiers and reducing benefits.

2. 2 free bags

3. The fastest turn around of flights then any other. Despite late arrivals they don’t have to wait for cleaners and therefore turn the plane quicker

4. Friendly employees from check in to landing

5. I don’t lose ticket value and no change fees.

What not to like?

Reviewed 21 August 2018

The crew, the plane, boarding in an orderly manner is great. Great flight! On time arriving, in fact a few minutes early.