“One of the best of low cost airlines...”
Review of SmartWings

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Using this airline on regular basis, mostly the LGW-PRG route. Superb value pricewise, mostly new looking,clean aircraft and very pleasant and professional crew- which is not always the case on other low cost carriers.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank sivgirl
Write a ReviewReviews (1,766)

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Worst service ever, wasn't able to do the checking online , they kept me on the phone for ages , transferred me to technical team , none available, at last they put me through to technical team and they noticed the issue assuring me I would be able to do the checking in at the airport without any charges .
Stressful time anyway.

Date of travel: June 2016
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Lily E
Reviewed 12 May 2016

My husband and I booked this as we thought the price was exceptionally good and we were recommended it by some friends who have done this on a trip back to the UK from Dubai. The only downside was we got the 1930 flight from Dubai which gets you into Prague at 0020. The flight itself as we paid for extra legroom seats, I think Euro 30 each. It goes out of Terminal 2 at DXB so its not massively busy unlike the other terminals and the check in desks do open earlier than they say to you (I think they say 2 hours and it was before that).

The flight itself was OK. We were given free food and drink which we didn't think was bad for the price we paid. There were TV's sporadically throughout the flight so I would suggest you download something to your computer/tablet. It was a Czech film with English subtitles. On the return route there was no inflight entertainment at all but this was a smaller plane and the extra legroom wasn't that roomy unlike the outward journey.

I would fly with these again but ensure I have plenty of things downloaded to watch to pass the time otherwise its a long flight.

2  Thank topcat1972
Reviewed 12 May 2016

This airline doesn't allow online checkin. Had to stand in line for more than hour toget my boarding pass. Boeing737 - 900 was all packed and there were at least 3 extra rows of seats added in the cabin so no space for legs at all. Prices of snacks and drinks sre the usual low cost up in the air rip off. Dont travel if you dont have to.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I have to say that I didn't expect much from this company when I booked for price I paid. But I was surprised by perfect service and professional cabin crew, much better than other low cost companies.

Date of travel: January 2016