“Quite good”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was fairly smooth and well organized. You get free water or coffee/tea which was nice. Crew was friendly. Seats may be a little uncomfortable on longer flights

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (7,681)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very suprised how high and quality service we got. I will definitely fly with SAS again. Thank you!

Date of travel: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked business class for a family trip to Miami and have never been so disappointed in SAS staff before. The crew was from Denmark and only one stewardess was actually polite. For the rest I can easily say brutes without a single drop of professionalism. During lunch, after getting my tray, I turned my head away to tend to my toddler and didn’t see that they were serving bread as well. Instead of saying “excuse me would you like some bread as well?”, the steward clapped my upper arm twice, stared at me and shoved bread basket in my face. Little after I went to look for the toilet and wandered towards the part for the crew that was marked with a small tag hanging off the curtain being barely visible. The stewardess went bananas on me pulling my arm squeeking “you can’t be here you need to leave, go go”, while there was no issues with others that went the same way. I understand that it is for crew only yes, but there is a nicer way for the business class crew to behave. After all the tickets cost a fortune and we can at least get some proper service in return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My first experience with SAS - with not much frills / you get free water or coffee and everything else is paid for

Good airline everything went smooth check in flight on time decent transit time boarding was also smooth

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I flew from Oslo to London Heathrow and back. The fligth was OK but on the trip to London I looked at the Menu marked Winter for food but found out that most of the meals were missing. The steward remarked that the menu was new so that all the food items were not in the plane. Having made it more than half way through the winter we found that remark rather curious. On the way back I asked for sweetener for the tea. They did not have that. Small things but has never happened to us on Norwegian. On Norwegian the wifi is free for all the passengers and I tend to do a lot of work. On SAS you have to pay for WIFI.