“Know what to expect, read carefully”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 29 November 2021

Be sure you know what Priority + 2 bags actually is. They allow up to 100 priority passengers per flight. You get your own queue , but at the same time the other queue is being checked through, you all stand and wait to board, there is actually no real "priority" so it is a bit of well placed "advertising" to get you to do this. I detest queuing so I go for it, but I may not in the future. just sit and wait until everyone has boarded. Priority boarding should be just that - the first to board and be seated... on the plane. Beware, read the baggage description: one carry on and one that fits under the seat. Period. 2 bags TOTAL. I watched a woman pay 80 euro because she had 2 carryons and a not so big bag like a day pack.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (80,875)

Reviewed 28 November 2021

We arrived 90 minutes before the flight departs. I was unable too check in on mobile, so we went to the kiosk to check in. They informed me that I had to pay extra because I had not checked in at least 2 hours before the flight. Ony trip itinerary it plainly states "Check-in at the airport up until 40 min before departure". I showed this to the employee and he had absolutely no answer. I payed an extra 60 euros for my wife and I to print out a boarding pass.
Completely unacceptable.

Reviewed 28 November 2021

Worst airline ever. 2 hours late, no services on board, minimal space, hidden costs everywhere. Feels more like a scammy animal transport. If you have some self respect just avoid this deplorable airline.

Reviewed 27 November 2021

Ryanair did not refund our tickets after Austria was in a lockdown.
Choose wisely if you are flying During COVID pandemic as they do not offer vouchers or refunds similar to Wizzair.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 27 November 2021

First flight in a while and everything went like clockwork from the check in to the boarding, flight out was only a third full so there was plenty of space. Return flight FR3742 was slightly busier but again everything worked as it should.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.