“No contact”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 7 September 2021

I have been trying to contact ryanair to cancell my booking via chat only to find when I get down to num 1 in the queue I get cut off and this has hapoened 3 times now. For some reason I can not find a way to cancell on the app. First time Ive booked with them but never again

1  Thank Joe B
Write a reviewReviews (80,106)

Reviewed 6 September 2021

I must be in a minority. I have used Ryanair more time than I could possible count and they have NEVER let us down (unlike some other airlines).

You know what you get with Ryanair and you know how tightly they interpret their own rules. We've found that as long as you abide by these, you can't go wrong.

I'm a bit angry with them for forcing me to buy seats (as we have a 13 year old). If you don't, the automatic seat allocator spreads you around the plane. Not very helpful during Covid for one, plus why sit a 13 year old next to a stranger?

Anyway we cough up another £11 each to sit together, so they've made their damn point.

I want to add that they run a tight ship and were the only airline who brought us home when there was an incident on the runway at Alicante airport just before the pandemic. Everyone abandoned their customers (9 hour delay) except for Ryanair who picked us up and took us home. I haven't forgotten that. Plus they are always very punctual!

You know what you get with them.

Date of travel: July 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 6 September 2021

First Class > Business Class > Economy Class > Cattle Class > Ryan Air.

They just flew 11 million passengers in August 2021 despite the pandemic (7 million last year). They did that by squeezing flights schedule so close to each other...I could basically high five the passengers that got off the same aircraft 5 minutes before I boarded my flight (FR3898).
This obviously doesn't leave time to sanitize the aircrafts...

I would never use them if I could fly the same route with other carriers.

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Flew home today from lanzarotte.. amazing holiday. Everyone following the covd Guidelines.

Flying back to Dublin on the 11.30 am flight. I won't mention the row I was in but a family of 5 where close by... Parents and 3 kids.

While the cabin crew announced the rules of mask wearing this family took there masks off. It was mentioned during the announcement about possible fines etc for not complying.

The parents have no manners what's so ever.
The father was sneezing and snotting on others in front of them. The cabin crew served them soft drinks, snacks and sold them products and never once told them to put there masks on.

I asked the cabin crew to say something nothing was said but they continued to sell them product.

Ryanair.. consistency is key in the fight against covide. You shouted and screamed for aerospace to open again.. it's opened now please ensure your staff remain consistent.

Reviewed 6 September 2021

The most horrible airline I have ever flown in my life. First I bought my ticket thinking I could put a piece of luggage in the hold, I had a doubt so I contacted Ryanair chat who confirmed that I was entitled to a 10kg suitcase in the hold and when I arrived for check in, the agent told me no and I had to pay £35.99. I went to visit my parents in France for 3 days, following the English law, I have to do a PCR test 2 to 3 days before my departure to come back and after 2 days when I arrive on the UK soil. This is what I did, last Thursday when I wanted to board to come back home in England, the agent for the check in told me that my health pass has expired by 2 hours and that she can't check me in.
I found myself alone in a city I didn't know, I had to take a taxi to go to the nearest city + take a hotel room at my expense.
Also I had booked a hotel in London the night I arrived and unfortunately I lost my room. The worst day of my life even though I had made the necessary arrangements.
I was in a small airport near Rodez and there was no flight to London until Sunday.
The next day I had to go to the pharmacy for another test + buy a train ticket to Toulouse and then take another plane to London. In total I spent £300 because of a person at the airport who was incompetent and did not help me at all. I can swear that in these situations you feel really alone. I flew with Easyjet the next day and had absolutely no problems, they are really nice and friendly.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.