“The most horrible airline I have ever flown in my life”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 6 September 2021

The most horrible airline I have ever flown in my life. First I bought my ticket thinking I could put a piece of luggage in the hold, I had a doubt so I contacted Ryanair chat who confirmed that I was entitled to a 10kg suitcase in the hold and when I arrived for check in, the agent told me no and I had to pay £35.99. I went to visit my parents in France for 3 days, following the English law, I have to do a PCR test 2 to 3 days before my departure to come back and after 2 days when I arrive on the UK soil. This is what I did, last Thursday when I wanted to board to come back home in England, the agent for the check in told me that my health pass has expired by 2 hours and that she can't check me in.
I found myself alone in a city I didn't know, I had to take a taxi to go to the nearest city + take a hotel room at my expense.
Also I had booked a hotel in London the night I arrived and unfortunately I lost my room. The worst day of my life even though I had made the necessary arrangements.
I was in a small airport near Rodez and there was no flight to London until Sunday.
The next day I had to go to the pharmacy for another test + buy a train ticket to Toulouse and then take another plane to London. In total I spent £300 because of a person at the airport who was incompetent and did not help me at all. I can swear that in these situations you feel really alone. I flew with Easyjet the next day and had absolutely no problems, they are really nice and friendly.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (80,404)

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Ok Ryanair this isn’t hard. You insist on people wearing masks unless exempt by medical certificate. No such certificate exists therefore you are trying to impose a condition no one can comply with. My wife is self certified exempt as the law requires yet you fail to acknowledge the law. Your on board staff are arrogant and lacking in any service culture. You may have ‘the slots’ for now it will not always be the case and when people have choice you will be at the back if the. Queue.

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Their staff are stressed and rude to customers, company do not provide right information to customers until you're at the gate, company's policy to try to create ways of charging extra from customers making customers feel they have been scammed.

Reviewed 5 September 2021

This review is for my flight from Zadar to Bologna, which was my return flight from holiday.

Both flights together set me back a mighty €19.99.

Boarding, punctuality, etc. were fine.

The staff were great.

By coincidence I was in the emergency exit seats so for once had excellent legroom.

RyanAir allow you to upload your COVID documentation either via their site or their app, which is joined to your boarding card on your phone, and saves faffing around at the airport.

Obviously when you pay €19.99 there are pitfalls, RyanAir financially hammer anyone who doesn't stick to the baggage limits or doesn't respect the T&Cs, so do both!

Date of travel: August 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 September 2021

Avoid flying with them!! It isn't worth it no matter how cheap it is!!!
Their website was down so we couldn't check-in before online. Once we arrived to check in they charged us 100 euros even though we proved their site was down. It's like they didn't want to listen and the guy was yelling at me with a speaker even though the airport was empty and I was standing right next to him.

I have a strong feeling this company treats customers the worse possible in purpose, almost as if a larger company bought Ryanair just to punish customers for choosing low cost.

Trust me they are scam artists! I kid you not!

Date of travel: September 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.