“Know the rules.”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Ok Ryanair this isn’t hard. You insist on people wearing masks unless exempt by medical certificate. No such certificate exists therefore you are trying to impose a condition no one can comply with. My wife is self certified exempt as the law requires yet you fail to acknowledge the law. Your on board staff are arrogant and lacking in any service culture. You may have ‘the slots’ for now it will not always be the case and when people have choice you will be at the back if the. Queue.

Date of travel: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (80,404)

Reviewed 5 September 2021

Their staff are stressed and rude to customers, company do not provide right information to customers until you're at the gate, company's policy to try to create ways of charging extra from customers making customers feel they have been scammed.

Reviewed 5 September 2021

This review is for my flight from Zadar to Bologna, which was my return flight from holiday.

Both flights together set me back a mighty €19.99.

Boarding, punctuality, etc. were fine.

The staff were great.

By coincidence I was in the emergency exit seats so for once had excellent legroom.

RyanAir allow you to upload your COVID documentation either via their site or their app, which is joined to your boarding card on your phone, and saves faffing around at the airport.

Obviously when you pay €19.99 there are pitfalls, RyanAir financially hammer anyone who doesn't stick to the baggage limits or doesn't respect the T&Cs, so do both!

Date of travel: August 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 September 2021

Avoid flying with them!! It isn't worth it no matter how cheap it is!!!
Their website was down so we couldn't check-in before online. Once we arrived to check in they charged us 100 euros even though we proved their site was down. It's like they didn't want to listen and the guy was yelling at me with a speaker even though the airport was empty and I was standing right next to him.

I have a strong feeling this company treats customers the worse possible in purpose, almost as if a larger company bought Ryanair just to punish customers for choosing low cost.

Trust me they are scam artists! I kid you not!

Reviewed 4 September 2021

Tickets were overbooked, people ended with handwritten tickets or offered seats on plane, floor discusting uppon plain entry (right after plain landing with other passengers leaving) therefore no cleaning made whatsoever, messy, troubled boarding resulting in a 50 minutes delay!!

Worst service I had.

Date of travel: September 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.