“Slightly late leaving on both legs, but satisfactory”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Slightly late leaving on both legs, but satisfactory. Wife had crutches but posed no problem. Crew courteous and efficient.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (60,628)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flew with Ryanair beginning of February. Flights took off on time and impressed with the amount of leg room we got. Paid extra for priority boarding but as pretty much everyone else had it wasn’t quick boarding and quite long queues. Would definitely fly with them again as whole process both ends was smooth and the leg room is much better than other aircrafts I have been on.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve never been scared to fly, that is until I flew with RyanAir. When we went to board the plane, it was absolutely chucking it down, and the wind was throwing people across the tarmac. I assumed that the flight would be delayed, and I didn’t mind, after all I’d rather make it to Malaga. The flight went ahead but I assumed the pilots knew what they were doing. Everything seemed fine until the wheels left the ground. As soon as the last two tires left the runway, the left wing almost crashed into the tarmac, and then the right did the same. It was unbelievable, there was screaming on the plane. Luckily we landed safely.

Don’t fly RyanAir, pay the extra to survive

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Once again, Ryanair does exactly what it says it does. Gets you from A 2 B!

Smooth from start to finish, booked via the app, which was my boarding pass as well, boarded with ease, great flight & straight off at other end.
Repeat for return flight. So, so easy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in was speedy and efficient. Both flights were fine. We paid a small supplement to take cabin bags, and also booked extra legroom seats as the flight was 4 hours. With all these extras the cost was still significantly lower than a basic flight with other airlines, including flights to other Canary Islands with Easyjet.. l have flown with Ryanair a few times, and only had one delay from Budapest last December. This was due to heavy snowfall, and affected all flights. It was not their fault.

I have only once had my cabin bag measured, and have never had any weighed.