“Flight out stewardess was slovenly but other staff were much better”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The stewardess giving the emergency information was leaning on the bulkhead throughout she seemed very disinterested. She also referred to her male colleague for everything seemed quite lazy really and obviously didn’t really want to be there. By comparison the staff on the way back were excellent. We didn’t mind being split up but it seemed they purposely put you in middle seats because seats were available by the windows in nearly all cases it’s just a ploy for you to pay for seats! Printing boarding passes was stressful as system kept logging me out perhaps another ploy? Flights themselves were fine no problems good take offs and landings.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (58,945)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ryanair is a very basic airline, but at least flights are you usually on time.Strangely enough, the only two languages spoken by the flight attendants were English and Spanish...... "What about Portuguese? ". After all it was an internal flight.... Most probably none of them could speak the language!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

AVOID AVOID AVOID they are nasty people……Along with our two year old sick baby and young son we booked a flight and paid for it. Two days before sent us an email that after making a contract on certain terms they are changing their policy and now we must pay for the hand luggage. Website did not allow to pay so we went to airport to pay. Lady sent us to automatic machine to pay and take bags into the plane after paying 20 quid each. We went to pay but machine only gave us one receipt. As we went to board she claimed that we can't board unless we pay another 40 pounds. We showed her the payment has gone through online account and gave her one receipt as a proof, as the second one was not printed. Ryan air said they can’t see on the system so even receipt does not count. Initially, and rightly so, we refuse to pay three times for same bags as it was a con or day time robbery....why should we pay when we have already paid, considering on our original booking there was no mention of any such payment and we still paid for kids sake and to keep peace. Staff was racist (treated us differently than white folks), they were liars (told us that flight was closed) and then let people in after that. They were nasty and evil because even after we offer to give in once again and pay for the third time for the same service they refuse to let through. They were abusing our laws and abuse of police powers when they used police to harass us when we had done nothing wrong. They were fraudsters/thieves because they took our property without permission they kept our property, i.e. boarding passes that we had pointed our own paper and payment proof, receipt, that we already paid and the list goes on and on.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely hate flying with Ryan air worst air line in the entire world that I have ever flown with. Compared to budget airlines in the rest of the world eg AirAsia or even easy jet in uk is just absolutely shocking. They are a greedy money grabbing company. Fair enough paying to sit together if the plane is full etc but intentionally separating people who book together to separate ends of the plane to try to get them to pay more?? A joke. Staff unfriendly. Seats uncomfortable. Food over priced. Now have to even pay to take a small wheely bag as hand luggage. Pay for this pay for that just take your money at any given opportunity. Literally cannot put into words how much I hate Ryan air as a company and flying with them. Please avoid them they are dreadful. After this time i will not be putting anymore money in their pockets EVER AGAIN.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve travelled Ryanair a few times and realise they’re not like other budget airlines, more like a bus service which is manageable for a short haul flight. Only Ryanair flights were available for our dates and trip to Salzburg.

Ryanair split up passengers intentionally in the hope they’re so keen to sit together they’ll pay the £7 pp per segment extra. Every single click on their site directs you to this page to try and pressurize you into paying. This was evidenced by my daughter and I being seated apart on both sectors. The planes were not full and one of us had an empty seat next to us on each leg.

I booked in a hurry being warned only a few seats were available (haha), then realized they’d changed their baggage policy yet again to even more dodgy, complicated rules. Post booking I attempted to add “priority & 10kg cabin bags”. I couldn’t do this online despite following the instructions and also trying on the app. I had to phone customer services and this was the only surprise in that I got through to them on the phone relatively quickly. I soon found out why. They confirmed I wasn’t able to do it online as priority had “sold out” (why didn’t the website inform me of this) and I could only add it on the outgoing flight and would have to add a 10kg hold bag for the return. He offered to add the hold bag for £20 pp per segment, twice the online cost, so a total of £64. How many different cases are passengers supposed to buy to fit in with the changing measurements of Ryanair. A 10kg case seemed sufficient until I realized the tiny measurements meant that short of taking a case of bricks there was no way I could fit that normal weight of packing into such a tiny case. I could have added a 20kg case for an extra £80!!! What a miserable trip, the hours spent trying to sort the baggage then having to buy a special set of tiny bags which will be just for the one trip as I will never use Ryanair again. Look at the flight prices and at least double them before you compare with other airlines. Unless you are travelling without luggage (how many people can?) you will pay a heavy premium.

This is my only holiday ruined by the airline experience and not being able to take the absolute minimum possessions with me. The actual flights and crew were fine but the baggage experience was a major turn-off.