“gold plated food”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

well what can you say about Ryanair they get you there and back but the seats are the most uncomfortable seats I have sat on the are plastic and sweat you badly there is no room to move then there is the food where do they get these prices from it is ridicules 12 euro for 4 cups of tea to buy anything else you would need a bank loan a what I can only describe as a soggy bit of doe with ham and cheese on it 10euros for 2 so come on get your prices right you would sell more if things were priced right but as I said they get you there and back some advice do as I do now make up some sandwiches before you go and have them on the plane you will enjoy them better than the food they serve

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (55,344)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Poor start as check in took ages. We had booked priority boarding but so had most of the passengers so there was the usual long wait for boarding. The flight was manned by an Italian team and it would appear that the majority of the passengers were also Italian. During the flight they moved around to talk to their friends which is ok but not during the frequent periods of turbulence that we experienced. Even the Italian flight staff were becoming exasperated and resorted to shouting at their fellow countrymen to sit down and fasten their seatbelts. When flight arrived in Rome the plane taxied to the furthest point from the terminal building and we had to wait for buses that once again seemed to take ages until we eventually arrived at the building. Not a flight that I would wish to repeat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not sure why Ryanair get such a bad press. Flew with them many times and only had 1 bad experience with crew members due to their attitude. Other than that, why expect 5* service when paying 2* prices? You get what you pay for and if you don't expect too much apart from getting from A - B safely, ontime and expect the usual trolly service selling things at inflated prices as airline usually do, I am not quite sure what people expect from the prices they pay?

Date of travel: August 2018
1  Thank Smh2009
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've flown with Ryan Air before. It is a budget airline with super cheap process but totally worth it. The add ons cost money such as baggage, WI-FI, movies etc but you choose whether to keep your costs low or add them on at an additional price. People tend to stress out regarding airline safety. But the reality is if an airline wasn't safe to fly, it wouldn't be in the air and to have such thoughts in the air is not at all helpful!
As I said, I've flown with this carrier and I would do it again in a heartbreak. The flight was smooth. The only issue I have is the cattle lines you stand in for VERY long time. They do not seem very organised when boarding a plane.Does it put me off from flying with them again? Ahh no, because at the price they offer. I can have patience.
For those travelling with backpacks, ensure all of your straps are reduced in length and tied down.

Date of travel: September 2018
1  Thank PriscillaF
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked our flight months ago when they still had their old policy which was totally okay. I have been travelling with them once a month, having my backpack as my personal bag. Now suddenly this was not acceptable and I had to give away my backpack and take out 2/3 of my bag into two plastic bags, as I had electronics, medicines and valuables only in that bag. Stupidity at it’s worst. My backpack fits comfortably under the seat, the plastic bags did not. On top of that my nice clean bag is no longer that after the ground crew has manhandled it as they do.
Ryanair- you have just lost yet another few customers. Never ever flying with them again- my nerves and personal items are worth more than the “savings” you offer. I’m totally sure that I won’t be the only one boycotting this sh*tty sh*tty airline after the enforcement of these idiotic rules.
F*ck of ryanair- you have pissed me off for the last time.