“Rerouted and Refreshed with Great Airport Loune”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 24 March 2024

My connection in Melbourne was missed through no fault of mine. Quantas let me use their very nice lounge and did a great job rerouting me, including my luggage and with another airline, to get me to Christchurch. Nancy gets a big shoutout.

Date of travel: February 2024

Reviewed 23 March 2024

First, and last time flying this airline. Booked our flights 6 months out and they cancelled and rebooked our flights twice. The second time caused us to have to juggle our vacation plans significantly, costing us money. They charged us another $200 just to choose our seats on the rebooked flight because they said we didn't pay the "upgrade" the first time we booked, which we did. The "upgrade" charge was only to sit together on our 13 hour flight, not a better seat.

The service was ok, food was horrible. But the worst was the seats, which were extremely narrow. I had to sit with my arms crossed because even tucking my elbows in, my shoulder still got bumped by every person and drink cart that came by.

When sitting, my knees touched the seat in front of me, before they even reclined. I'm 5' 8", not that tall. I sat like a sardine for 13 hours. It's unconscionable to have that little leg room on an international flight. Thankfully my connecting flight in LA was with Delta, and I had literally 3-4 inches more room on a domestic flight, economy seating. (See photo one vs two)

2  Thank Chinakat72
Reviewed 22 March 2024

I was extremely disappointed with my Qantas flight experience. Despite booking two months in advance to visit my parents in Adelaide, the flight was canceled two days before departure. The only options provided were inconvenient and resulted in a shortened visit and a poor seating arrangement near the toilet. This experience significantly impacted our holiday plans and left us feeling let down by the lack of responsibility shown by Qantas.

3  Thank Arezoo E
Reviewed 21 March 2024

They change prebooked seat without telling customer and refunding. I happened to know my seat number was changed when I reconfirmed the booking. I had avoided Qantas for long time with my past experience, but I had no choice this time and was hoping nothing would happen but they never disappoint me.

3  Thank Kazunori S
Reviewed 21 March 2024

A330 Old aircraft. Meals were cold. Staff helpful & friendly, Probably will never fly with Qantas from Bne to Lax again - better options available

1  Thank sweetiesiamese
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.