“For a Premium airline they have really slipped.”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 26 February 2024

I couldn’t believe how poor the experience in business class has become. They ran out of all food in business class and I had a choice one dish. It was the Japanese bento box and it was dry and really poor quality. After spending 10 days in Japan will all the wonderful food options this was the worst I have had. It just seemed like the quality is not what it used to be. It is a shame that our national carrier has slipped so far, I’m not sure they will ever get back to what it was.

• Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank zackc771

Reviewed 26 February 2024

Old planes on both flights. Uncomfortable seats with no leg room.
My headset didn’t work on either flight, neither did 1/2 the plane, according to the staff.
Food was disgusting and inedible, I was almost sick.
Used to be a premium airline, now the absolute pitta

• Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Jwbestinshow
Reviewed 25 February 2024

The worst flight experience. Hate change suddenly, non stop delay, plane malfunction, and everyone have to get off again. No body knows how long it will take to wait. Jesus Christ.

Date of travel: January 2024
1  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed 25 February 2024

I booked a flight from Christchurch to New Delhi. I didn’t check in because I didn’t have transit visa as I booked through expedia when I asked them to refund they blame that expedia is responsible for refund and viceversa. I mentioned my whole situation that currently I am on visitor visa and I am jobless and don’t have enough money to rebook the ticket again. But no one listened. Please help me I can’t work on tourist visa and no bank balance to stay in NZ

Date of travel: January 2024
Reviewed 24 February 2024

Booked flight 2 months ago with seat - checked in 24hrs before departure with a boarding pass…. only to get a TEXT message saying they had oversold the flight!!!
How does this happen in Australia??
Do better Qantas

Date of travel: February 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.