“The worst experience”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 25 February 2024

The worst flight experience. Hate change suddenly, non stop delay, plane malfunction, and everyone have to get off again. No body knows how long it will take to wait. Jesus Christ.

1  Thank Sharon L

Reviewed 25 February 2024

I booked a flight from Christchurch to New Delhi. I didn’t check in because I didn’t have transit visa as I booked through expedia when I asked them to refund they blame that expedia is responsible for refund and viceversa. I mentioned my whole situation that currently I am on visitor visa and I am jobless and don’t have enough money to rebook the ticket again. But no one listened. Please help me I can’t work on tourist visa and no bank balance to stay in NZ

Reviewed 24 February 2024

Booked flight 2 months ago with seat - checked in 24hrs before departure with a boarding pass…. only to get a TEXT message saying they had oversold the flight!!!
How does this happen in Australia??
Do better Qantas

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 24 February 2024

I have felt qantas service had dropped and staff did not care past few years while travelling. But honestly the service is 10/10 for this whole trip and staff have been the best we have seen. Qantas I support staff cuts as a customer, as this removes staff who just are not committed to their job. Keep up the great work. Cannot express how much I appreciate qantas staff and service this trip

• Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 24 February 2024

No Entertainment system at all on for 13 hour flight home. Was issued dismal $100 flight pass for passenger for inconvenience (there was 6 of us 2 adults 4 kids) but you can only use 1 flight pass per future booking meaning we need 6 flights to use up each credit. DISGUSTING. HORRIBLE AIRLINE, HORRIBLE MANAGMENT. ABSOLUTLEY SHAME ON THEM. IF the Australian Government didn't protect them so much they would be out of business because the average person on the street HATES THEM but has no other choice.

Date of travel: December 2023
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.