“My experience”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 25 February 2024

I booked a flight from Christchurch to New Delhi. I didn’t check in because I didn’t have transit visa as I booked through expedia when I asked them to refund they blame that expedia is responsible for refund and viceversa. I mentioned my whole situation that currently I am on visitor visa and I am jobless and don’t have enough money to rebook the ticket again. But no one listened. Please help me I can’t work on tourist visa and no bank balance to stay in NZ

Reviewed 24 February 2024

Booked flight 2 months ago with seat - checked in 24hrs before departure with a boarding pass…. only to get a TEXT message saying they had oversold the flight!!!
How does this happen in Australia??
Do better Qantas

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 24 February 2024

I have felt qantas service had dropped and staff did not care past few years while travelling. But honestly the service is 10/10 for this whole trip and staff have been the best we have seen. Qantas I support staff cuts as a customer, as this removes staff who just are not committed to their job. Keep up the great work. Cannot express how much I appreciate qantas staff and service this trip

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 24 February 2024

No Entertainment system at all on for 13 hour flight home. Was issued dismal $100 flight pass for passenger for inconvenience (there was 6 of us 2 adults 4 kids) but you can only use 1 flight pass per future booking meaning we need 6 flights to use up each credit. DISGUSTING. HORRIBLE AIRLINE, HORRIBLE MANAGMENT. ABSOLUTLEY SHAME ON THEM. IF the Australian Government didn't protect them so much they would be out of business because the average person on the street HATES THEM but has no other choice.

Date of travel: December 2023
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 24 February 2024

After got my direct flight from Sydney to JKT cancelled, I was book for another flight via/transit in Singapore and supposed to catch the same day flight from Singapore to JKT.

However the flight delayed and I couldn't catch the flight to JKT tonight and is booked to Garuda flight on the next day. I was for sure not happy with all those changes and request for Singapore Airlines flight to JKT but Qantas ground staff told me that there is no seat available on either SQ 950 or SQ 956.

And guess what, when I checked directly to SQ website, there are plenty available seats that I can choose to fly. I believed Qantas HAS LIED to me - and perhaps another passenger. Maybe they just dont want to pay more or too lazy to accommodate their passenger request that they put me on Garuda passenger. Beware, Qantas will change your flight schedule, put you on other flight etc without your consent! I am totally pissed off

Date of travel: January 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.