“Great service and outstanding experience”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 24 February 2024

I have felt qantas service had dropped and staff did not care past few years while travelling. But honestly the service is 10/10 for this whole trip and staff have been the best we have seen. Qantas I support staff cuts as a customer, as this removes staff who just are not committed to their job. Keep up the great work. Cannot express how much I appreciate qantas staff and service this trip

Reviewed 24 February 2024

No Entertainment system at all on for 13 hour flight home. Was issued dismal $100 flight pass for passenger for inconvenience (there was 6 of us 2 adults 4 kids) but you can only use 1 flight pass per future booking meaning we need 6 flights to use up each credit. DISGUSTING. HORRIBLE AIRLINE, HORRIBLE MANAGMENT. ABSOLUTLEY SHAME ON THEM. IF the Australian Government didn't protect them so much they would be out of business because the average person on the street HATES THEM but has no other choice.

Date of travel: December 2023
Reviewed 24 February 2024

After got my direct flight from Sydney to JKT cancelled, I was book for another flight via/transit in Singapore and supposed to catch the same day flight from Singapore to JKT.

However the flight delayed and I couldn't catch the flight to JKT tonight and is booked to Garuda flight on the next day. I was for sure not happy with all those changes and request for Singapore Airlines flight to JKT but Qantas ground staff told me that there is no seat available on either SQ 950 or SQ 956.

And guess what, when I checked directly to SQ website, there are plenty available seats that I can choose to fly. I believed Qantas HAS LIED to me - and perhaps another passenger. Maybe they just dont want to pay more or too lazy to accommodate their passenger request that they put me on Garuda passenger. Beware, Qantas will change your flight schedule, put you on other flight etc without your consent! I am totally pissed off

Reviewed 23 February 2024

I was scheduled to fly QF 41 Sydney to JKT on Feb 23, the flight was CANCELLED and I got no notification via email despite I am a gold member that Qantas always send the customer survey. They said they only give notification via sms/text message to the phone number listed in the booking.
I am then booked for the later 4 hours flight to JKT via Singapore - which then longer flights compare to what I was booked on -. Flying a business class but for some unknown reasons they booked me on economy class for the Singapore - JKT leg that I have to complain before it get rearranged to business class.

it such a horrible practice! with all the troubles of cancellation, longer hours flight and then now you were trying to downgraded my seat? is it your way to decompensate your frequent flyer?

I feel it is useless to write a complain or review for Qantas as it wont make them operate in different way/improve their service. I wrote this just to warn everyone plan to fly on Qantas.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 23 February 2024

Less than 24 hours after listening to Vanessa Hudson on the news advising how she is focussed on the airline’s service performance and its customers , I awake to have a sms message on my mobile advising that my Qantas flight today has been cancelled.
This airline and its leadership are toxic and have done nothing to improve their customer service or real reliability.
The CEO was part of the Joyce team and has delivered the same as before.
You may call yourself the safest airline but you are also the worst…
Rebooked with Garuda this morning and they are departing on time.
How pathetic that Qantas cancels flights but airlines like Garuda are more reliable.
Qantas without doubt is still sliding down and has no brilliant future under current leadership.

2  Thank Colin M
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.