“Thanks to Olivia and Lee Perth Check in Staff”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 15 January 2020

I booked a return flight from Auckland to Perth, dad has never flown via transit so I requested wheelchair assistance especially since he was 80years old. It was heartbreaking to hear he was not assisted for his flights over. In Auckland he had to walk and Melbourne he was only taken halfway and told to walk the rest of the way?!! not knowing where to go and almost missing his flight. My father was very stressed and upset.

For his return back to NZ I made sure to enquire that he would be assisted throughout his trip. And I would like to thank Olivia from Perth QF checkin! who was amazing and ensured my dad would be looked after and thank you also to Lee for taking him to his flight. 😊

Melbourne Qantas staff however, still tried to do the same trick and drop him halfway again. My dad requested they take him all the way and they did. But only cause he spoke up and insisted. So this may be a continuous issue in Melbourne that needs to be addressed if they are doing it all the time.

If based on his first flight over I would have rated Qantas 1 star! However thanks to the Perth check in staff Olivia and Lee it restored both my dad and my faith in Qantas again.

Date of travel: January 2020

Reviewed 15 January 2020

Qantas is a credible airline, and mindful this is a long flight, I had already been hunting around for something new, including this series, only to find it onboard: so I binge watched it or course. The point is, the Qantas Dreamliner fit is magical, and it's entertainment system is comprehensive, without being too unwieldy. An added bonus to flying with our National Airline;

Date of travel: January 2020
2  Thank DavidM8175
Reviewed 15 January 2020

We had an OK 4-hour flight from Sydney to Nadi, Fiji.
Service was OK, food was acceptable and legroom was adequate, at best.

3  Thank TheShis
Reviewed 15 January 2020

We had a rather hectic time visiting the Qantas Club lounge at the Sydney airport.
There was very few seats available, the lounge was noisy and the food offerings were ordinary.

2  Thank TheShis
Reviewed 15 January 2020

We had a super short flight from Canberra to Sydney on board a tiny plane.
There was no legroom at all and the service was rather meh.

3  Thank TheShis
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.