“Flight to Auckland”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 10 July 2019

Flew to Auckland with a Qantas flight. Relatively new plane with Ipads - which worked well. Didn't manage to watch more than one movie since it was a short flight.

Date of travel: July 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (19,713)

Reviewed 10 July 2019

Our trip to Bali was cut short after I was advised that my brother had passed away. Qantas cancelled our return flight on Jetstar and rebooked on Qantas. The attendants were super helpful and we were able to move in empty seats behind us to have a more comfortable flight. Food was very good with our choice of spirit

Date of travel: May 2019
Reviewed 10 July 2019

We had the best experience flying from Hawaii to our home Melbourne with Qantas! From breakfast to dinner time to landing back home it was all smooth and pleasant. Qantas customer service was phenomenal!

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed 10 July 2019

I have been an extremely regular Qantas economy flyer over many years so was happy to try Business class. On this occasion I flew to Brisbane via Sydney as the times and aircraft type suited me better even with a connection. The early morning A330-200 service to Sydney was everything I had come to expect from Qantas. warm welcome and great food. Transit was easy and another good meal on the Sydney to Brisbane leg. Qantas are a class above all their rivals domestically in Australia.

Date of travel: March 2019
1  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 10 July 2019

I was excited to fly on the Qantas 787-9 Dreamliner in Business class for the first time. I was not disappointed. This is the best product Qantas has on its fleet and so much better than on their A380. I will choose this plane over all other options where possible going forward. Qantas have also recently upgraded the Brisbane lounge and it is much better than before. Great seat on the plane and brilliant Qantas food in Business class, the best food in the air. Service was also much better than the normal Qantas standard, perhaps because the crew were young and enthusiastic. A pleasant change. This flight was what Qantas should aspire to all the time.

Date of travel: March 2019
1  Thank Michael F
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.