“Quick check in, flight on time”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Could not fault. Everything on time, airport staff efficient and friendly Particularly impressed with the new self luggage check in. Bonus.

Date of travel: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (15,509)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

check in staff could have been a little more friendly, and our boarding was delayed by 50 minutes which was not good with 3 children! The staff we got actually on the plane were really good, friendly and helpful. Premium economy is far better than economy but it is double the price.

Date of travel: January 2019
2  Thank hithereu1
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Qantas have good service on their flights but pity help any poor soul who needs to contact them. I have a reservation which I need to change. Their ineffectual website does not allow me to do so even though I booked through the same website. It helpfully comes up with "call our office". So I have attempted to do so. Three days running. Each time waiting over 30 minutes on hold and still receiving no answer. They are pathetic. I tried their Hong Kong, China and Singapore numbers as well as the Australian office and still no luck to get answered.
The Call Centre Service is no existent. The Fees they charge outrageous and their website is so beset by tech errors and failures its just a heap of junk.
Qantas should be ashamed.

1  Thank rcameron2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very short trip to a small airport in Alice Springs but much better as they are less difficult about carrying water through the airport. It is a nice airport but I would not want to be delayed there as it has very few amenities.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Travelled from Heathrow to Melbourne via Perth. The flight was long as you would expect going from one side of the world to the other but I cannot complain about the service during the flight or the meals that were very good on the whole for airline food. If I were to do the trip again I would definitely break it up with a stay somewhere inbetween such as Hong Kong or Singapore.

1  Thank Steve L