“Cramped but otherwise good short flight”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Surprisingly our 7.05 pm flight on a rainy, stormy Saturday left Brisbane on time and arrived early into Sydney. Row 29, second-last room had insufficient legroom for an older traveller 180 cm tall. I was given chicken curry, my partner received chicken salad and both of us were happy with those choices.

Write a ReviewReviews (13,851)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything about this flight was very good or better. The seats in the Dash 8 turboprop plane are more comfortable than Economy seats in Qantas 737 aircraft.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were delighted to be on the A 330 aircraft and especially being in Business Class.
Because of school holidays this plane was bigger than the ones that usually fly between Melbourne and Cairns, (eg,737).
The Flight Crew were very attentive even though Business Class was full. The seats were spacious and extremely comfortable. There was a good choice of entertainment and there were excellent earphones.
Our dinner was first class and there was a good choice of wine.
Qantas should be encouraged to use the A 330 more often.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Magarey
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My only complaint is that although I was able to select seats on all of my other business class flights for this trip. I was unable to d9 so on this flight from Can era. The front two rows on both sides were blocked out (not booed) and the only seats I could book were in the back row. Ispije on line with a team member who was emphatic “ you cannot book seats on this flight u til 24 hours prior.” I was in fat able to book seats - but only I. The ack row. I queried this on kin3 and was assured that I someone would get back to me...hihthey didnt, a second enquirybrought thesameresponse - and the same result.not good enough Qantas,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our Qantas flight staff smoothed our path on the direct flight from Perth Australia to London; very professional and friendly which enabled a relaxed flight and opportunities to get much needled sleep time. Food excellent .. and a tip - keep hydrated ;-)

1  Thank nwhaleb0