“Comfortable, On time and Efficient”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable, on time and efficient, which is what you want and expect in a domestic airline. As I was a an Qantas FF member I was offered a exit row seat on check-in, which I accepted. This afforded my comfort factor mostly.

My only gripe is that the in-flight refreshments were a bit miniscule and you couldn't buy an alcoholic beverage unless you had cash. That's disappointing in this age of the ease and availability of electronic micro payment (eftpos) devices.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,491)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight to Melbourne GREAT. Plenty of inflight movies to choose from , food great and flight crew very accomodating arrived early, always a bonus!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am positive more seats have been allocated. My knees now rest in the seat in front and l struggled to get the table down. Got the option of pie or sausage roll for the lunch meal. For over $400 l am not sure who thought an adult wouldn't need anything else to eat.
Staff as usual make Qantas...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Qantas flights from London to Canberra were rerouted and the second itinerary was late by 12 hours. The return flights were late by 18 hours. Due to my tight schedule, I paid 13,000AUD to be 30 hours delayed without any compensation. The terms and conditions are bulletproof and meant to exonerate Qantas from any liability. In summary, I flew half of the world for a short family event in Canberra that I missed, paid an awful amount of money to figure out the low cost policy that Qantas has in place. Horrible experience! The customer service was adamant and showed no sympathy at all. It was my first and probably the last experience with Qantas.

1  Thank Vali B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Qantas crew are great, they are so friendly and are always smiling. I reckon some of the other airlines who have younger crew should learn a few things from the Qantas staff. We always get meals and drinks as part of our airline airfares which is a bonus. Thank you.